Motorists are advised that beginning on Monday, May 1 there will be overnight lane closures due to construction work on the Airport Parkway overpass at Uplands Drive until Monday, May 15.
The lane closures will be in place every night between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. One lane of traffic will be open in each direction at all times, and access to and from the Ottawa Airport and Uplands Drive will be maintained throughout.
The City of Ottawa has tools on ottawa.ca to help motorists and transit customers plan their routes and manage their commute, including:
- City of Ottawa Traffic Report – outlining citywide road closures, traffic restrictions and detours
- Travel Planner at octranspo.com – transit customers can plan routes
- Interactive traffic map – showing construction areas and live traffic cameras throughout the city
- Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (MTO) cameras
- Cycling maps and information – detailing bicycle pathways and lanes throughout the city
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1 (TTY: 613-580-2401).